- Rushd strictly follows the plagiarism policy of the Higher Education Commission (HEC) of Pakistan in its true letter and spirit. Manuscripts submitted to Rushd should be original and must not be plagiarized. Every submitted article is checked for plagiarism through “Turnitin” software. If the Similarity Index (SI) of the article is above 19% then it is sent back to the corresponding author to revise it and bring its SI below 19%.
- Research articles will be forwarded for peer review to two nominated referees, one National and the other Foreign after approval of the Editorial Committee.
- Copyright laws shall be applied in accordance with the HEC’s laws.
- Editorial Committee reserves the rights of necessary amendments, cancellation, and abstract in the articles sent. The editor shall inform the writer(s) of the opinion of the analysts and make necessary changes.
- All research articles published in “Rushd” express the viewpoints of their authors so every article is the sole responsibility of the writer whilst the Editorial Committee has no responsibility in this regard.